When I typed the title to this blog, Jake said "What's this we crap?" So I suppose to be truthful I should say that I caved. I just felt bad every time I ate a bowl of cereal in front of Mason and he would watch the spoon go from the bowl to my mouth and back to the bowl. He looked at me with these eyes that said "Momma, I could do that, you should let me try". And so I did. We fed Mason on October 15, 2007, a full 2 weeks before his 6 month birthday. But Dana was right, now I have to remember to feed him twice a day, which I have forgotten on more than one occassion. Anywho, our little guy is totally getting the hang of this eating thing. At six months we'll start feeding him vegetables. Yum.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment