It's a big week at the Bennett house mainly because I got a job. Another job, I should say. I am currently still working my part time job, and now I have a full time job, hence the craziness. I hadn't even been looking for a job but a friend emailed me about a subrogation specialist position at an insurance company and it looked interesting. There were many attractive qualities about this job, including the fact that I wouldn't have to drive downtown, I get off at 4:30 everyday and oh, they pay me. Before I had Mason, I told Jake that I would continue working even after the baby so that he could finish school without having to have a job. Then I lost my job and gained the second love of my life and my priorities shifted a bit. I promised that around Mason's 6 month birthday I would look for a job, but that if I didn't get one before Jake went back to school in January we would just take out student loans and I would stay home. Well, I got the one and only job I was interested in so I guess I'll be working for the next two years. Lucky for us Mason goes to Sunny's house for the day where he is loved and adored and equally loves and adores her boys. Although I shed a few tears this morning, I am so relieved that I don't have to worry about him being ignored at a day care. My cousin Jen tells me that there will come a time where I actually enjoy using my brain and talking to adults. But I was just starting to learn spanish from Dora the Explorer and her cousin Diego!
No comments:
Post a Comment