Any information leading to the positive identification of the person (it appears to be the hand of a man) who gave my child some ice cream sandwich on June 30, 2008. I know there were plenty of witnesses at this particular pool party in Utah, and I'm pretty sure the photographer was my mother, though she will give no clues as to the perpetrator who is trying to introduce my child to the delight which is sugar. Tuesday, July 8, 2008
WANTED
Any information leading to the positive identification of the person (it appears to be the hand of a man) who gave my child some ice cream sandwich on June 30, 2008. I know there were plenty of witnesses at this particular pool party in Utah, and I'm pretty sure the photographer was my mother, though she will give no clues as to the perpetrator who is trying to introduce my child to the delight which is sugar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment